The discharge of waste in Europe caused by liners from the self-adhesive industry amounts to approximately 350 000 tonnes.
While devising our recycling solution, several aspects had to be taken into account:
- The investment had to be limited
- The waste had to be locally processable, since transporting waste over large distances is senseless
- The consuming market had to be larger than the supply
The technology we developed and patented, comprises various applications:
- Cellulose Fibre Insulation for buildings
- Cellulose Fibre Insulation for logistical purposes
- Growing medium for vegetables, oyster mushrooms, ...
- Additive for mushroom compost (thermal buffer / moisture buffer)
- Hydromulching / Hydroseeding
Thanks to all of these different applications, you can find consumer markets nearly everywhere. Therefore we are of the opinion that our objective has been reached.
All of these applications can be produced and distributed as a licensee.
For more information, contact us.